Sn0wBreeze v1.6.2, the iOS 4 jailbreak update is now available for download. Sn0wbreeze v1.6.2 fixes YouTube, iBooks issues and Error 2 iTunes Restore Errors for all the iOS 4 jailbreak users. iH8Sn0w has also brought back the verbose mode in this new version. Now with Sn0wBreeze v1.6.2, the iPhone 3GS (Old BootRom) jailbroken with Spirit can now jailbreak iOS 4 firmware with Sn0wBreeze.
NOTE: Sn0wBreeze preserved the baseband for all iPhones just like PwnageTool.
Sn0wbreeze v1.6.2 Supports:
- iPhone 3GS (Old BootRom) [Now Spirit jailbroken devices supported] [How to: check iPhone 3GS BootRom]
- iPhone 3G
- iPod Touch 2G (Non-MC)
- Windows OS only
Sn0wBreeze supports all the devices mentioned above running iOS 4 firmware. Instructions to jailbreak any of the above mentioned devices are similar to the guide posted earlier. So, please navigate to the guides linked below to jailbreak iOS 4 firmware on iPhone 3GS (Old BootRom), iPhone 3G, and iPod Touch 2G. Then you can unlock iPhone iOS 4 with UltraSn0w.
- How to: Jailbreak iPhone, iPod Touch iOS 4 with Sn0wBreeze
- How to: Unlock iPhone 3GS, 3G with UltraSn0w 0.93 (Any Baseband to date)
- Fix MMS issue on iOS 4 jailbreak iphone with RedSn0w 0.9.5 b5-5
- Spirit Jailbreak Fix: iTunes 9.2 Compatibility [Windows]
- Download Custom iOS 4.0 Firmware (IPSW)