Download Sn0wBreeze v1.6: Jailbreak iOS 4 (iPhone 3GS, 3G, iPod Touch 2G)

Sn0wbreeze v1.6 jailbreak for iOS 4.0 firmware is now available for download. Sn0wBreeze 1.6 can jailbreak iPhone 3Gs (Old BootRom), 3G and iPod Touch 2G (Non-MC). Sn0wBreeze does the same thing like PwnageTool and creates custom firmware but PwnageTool is for Mac only while the Sn0wBreeze supports Windows OS.
Sn0wbreeze v1.6

Sn0wBreeze v1.6 Supports:

• iPhone 3GS (Old BootRom + Already Jailbroken but not with Spirit jailbreak)
  • iPhone 3G
  • iPod Touch 2G (Non-MC)

Sn0wbreeze hacktivates your iPhone and also enables multitasking, wallpapers, and battery percentage on iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G.

Download Sn0wBreeze v1.6

You can download Sn0wbreeze v1.6 from the links below:

Download Sn0wBreeze

sn0wbreeze 1.6

Kaizoku June 24, 2010, 9:43 am

Does this has the same iBooks problem as PwnageTool 4.0?

Neo June 24, 2010, 9:53 am

Any idea what will happens to the new MC’s iDevice? Will they be stucked like forever without any jailbreak solution?

AfRoo June 24, 2010, 12:57 pm

is any jailbreaker for iPhone 3gs 3.1.3 BS5.12.1 its alreadly jailbroken with spirit and unlocked via ultrasn0w, I want to restore it with 3.1.3 again but it will get stick in emergancy calls 🙁 thats suck huh, lol support pls

dee June 25, 2010, 1:38 am

will anything be coming out for the 3g 3.1.3 mc models soon!!!!

nctarheel June 25, 2010, 2:12 am

simular prob as above, but i can do a fresh restore back to 3.1.3 all day. the only thing i see to jailbreak a 3GS on 3.1.3 is spirit. my sn:# *K01130**** model#MB716LL im taking it that i have an old iboot.
i cant go down to 3.1.2 i dident get SHSH in on time. so 3.1.3 is ware i have to start. is there a work around for this prob? oh ya and after i restore i dont have a prob at all of going back to what i had with spirit, unlock to. and i am with at&t in the USA.

stephen June 30, 2010, 6:35 am

thant u

Cute Lara July 3, 2010, 8:25 pm

Did Cidya will installed with this jailbreak (answare me please)

paularistide August 16, 2010, 9:28 pm

hello i’m paul aristide, i am in cameroon my elder brother gave me a white iphone of 16gb and i try to erase all his contens and now i only got the apple logo on the screen i have try to restore it but my network is to slow for my to do that, for that reason i decided to download my iphone ipsw manuelly,which was done successfully and now i try to restore it by pressing the shift key and cliking on the restore buttom, and a message came out saying( iphone could not be restore cause the microprogramme file is not compatible) i don’t understand why this message show so please if anyone can help it with be with pleasure. this my iphone model number(A1303 FCC ID;BCGA1303A IC ID;579C-A1303A) thank for your help.