Capcom has released their eagerly anticipated Street Fighter IV for iPhone into the AppStore. A few days ago Capcom has released the first trailer of Street Fighter 4.
Street Fighter IV features 8 warriors and 7 different environments. Street Fighter 4 for iPhone/iPod Touch also supports Muliplayer so you can enjoy head-to-head arcade play over Bluetooth.
Street Fighter IV Features list and iTunes link after the jump..
Street Fighter IV Features
- Fight as eight Street Fighter characters in seven different environments.
- Full move sets including Unique Attacks, Special Moves, Focus Attacks, Super Combos and Ultra Combos.
- For a true arcade experience, battle head-to-head on Bluetooth against friends and foes alike.
- Robust “Dojo” boot camp transforms neophytes into Street Fighter masters in five in-depth lessons.
- Customize the controls for your style of play. Move the buttons anywhere you want on the screen and set the level of transparency.
- Unleash super moves with a tap of the “SP” button, or toggle it off from the “Options” menu if you want to enter the button combo manually.
- Four levels of difficulty.
You can purchase the iPhone game from the appstore for $9.99.
You may also be interested in:
How to: Install cracked games on iPhone