After the strong recommendation from the Dev-Team, here’s another reason not to update to OS 3.1.3; The header of an email sent to Macsoda by Steve Jobs shows that Steve is still using iPhone OS 3.1.2.
Macsoda sent an email concerning the future of Final Cut Pro because Apple recently fired 40 employees from the Final Cut Pro division. He got this in a response from the Steve:
“No worries. FCP is alive and well.
Sent from my iPhone”
An analysis of the received email, conducted by 9to5Mac, not only shows the authenticity but also that Steve Jobs sent the email from iPhone Mail (7D11) which is iPhone firmware 3.1.2 built. Have a look at the screenshot below.
May be he’s following the Dev-Team recommendation 😉
You may also be interested in:
Jailbreak iPhone Firmware 3.1.3:
- Jailbreak iPhone 3.1.3 using RedSn0w
- Jailbreak iPod Touch 2G/1G using RedSn0w 0.9.4
- Jailbreak iPhone 3.1.3 using PwnageTool
- Jailbreak iPhone 3.1.3 using Sn0wbreeze
- Jailbreak iPod Touch 2G/1G 3.1.3 using Sn0wbreeze
- Download iPhone 3.1.3 custom firmware
Jailbreak iPhone Firmware 3.1.2:
- Jailbreak iPhone, iPod Touch 3.1.2 with RedSn0w 0.9
- Jailbreak iPhone OS 3.1.2 with Sn0wbreeze
- Jailbreak iPhone, iPod Touch OS 3.1.2 Using BlackRa1n
- Download iPhone 3.1.2 Custom Firmware