SBSimplify, by EyeDevs, is a new iPhone tweak that lets you hide your iPhone dock and status bar.
With this cool tweak, you can set any LibActivator action to hide, or show the Dock and Status bar in a fluid and intuitive way, right on your HomeScreen. The icons are automatically positioned to fit your screen.
Once SBSimplify is installed on your iPhone or iPod Touch, now to use this tweak you must first assign some gesture or action using “Activator”. Go into the Settings app and find the Activator section. Use the options to configure and choose which type of action will trigger SBSimplify.
You can purchase and download SBSimplify from the Cydia Store for $0.99.
Your iPhone or iPod Touch must be jailbroken to install Simplify. You can jailbreak iPhone and iPod Touch 2G/1G using RedSn0w 0.9.3, RedSn0w 0.9.4, PwnageTool 3.1.5, and Sn0wbreeze. You can also try ready made custom firmware 3.1.3.
You may also me interested in:
- iBlueNova: Transfer Files via Bluetooth
- Shrink: Resize Your iPhone Springboard Icons
- Infinidock: Horizontal Scrolling Dock for Jailbroken iPhones
- ProSwitcher: Multitasking on iPhone/iPod Touch
- Overboard: Expose for iPhone/iPod Touch