Qik Live for iPhone has finally made its way to the AppStore.
Qik Live for iPhone is a video streaming application that let users to broadcast live video streaming right from their iPhone to the web using a WiFi or 3G network connection. So, using Qik you can share your experience with your friends, family and the world. You can also edit your video details like privacy, title, tags and chat settings.
Qik Live for iPhone Features:
- Share moments with your friends and family instantaneously
- Works over 3G and WiFi
- Works on ALL iPhones (WiFi is best for the 2G)
- Share your location with the video. GPS updates as you move also (can see a trail on the map)
- Select between City, Street and Precise for your location sharing
- See how many people are watching
- Send and Receive chat messages from the people watching
- Can stream in either Private or Public. Nobody but you can see your private streams.
- Play back videos you’ve recorded in the app itself
- All uploaded video is archived on Qik.com
- Auto or Manual updates to Facebook, Twitter and Youtube
- Choose between Live and Offline Mode
- Audio Mute
- Edit Title and Description
- Account sign up built-in. Very fast and easy.
- Auto camera stand-by mode to save battery
You can download Qik Live for iPhone from the AppStore for Free. [iTunes Link]