In this iPhone Guide, you will learn how to Unlock iPhone 3G on OS 3.0 with UltraSn0w. This Guide is for iPhone 3G users ONLY.
Update: UltraSn0w 0.93 is Out Now! It can unlock all basebands for iPhone 3GS and 3G. (Check the Updates at the bottom)
iPhone 2G users, please navigate to:
Jailbreaking iPhone 3G OS 3.0 guides can be found here:
***If you are on T-Mobile remember to turn off 3G before starting…
How to Unlock iPhone 3G OS 3.0 with UltraSn0w
- Launch the Cydia from your iPhone Springboard.
- Go to Manage Tab at the Bottom.
- Press the Big Sources Button.
- Press the Edit button at the Top Right of the Screen.
- Then press the Add button on the Top left of the Screen.
- Input the following URL: http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com/ and hit Add Source button.
*** That last “o” is actually the number zero “0”! If you use the letter “o” you’ll get an error.
- When Cydia is done with adding Source, Hit the big Return to Cydia button.
- Press the Done button at the Top Right.
- Then Press repo666.ultrasn0w.com under the User Added Sources.
- Select UltrSn0w from the list of packages.
- Hit Install button at the Top Right corner.
- Then Press the Confirm button at the Top Right.
- When the Installation is completed successfully, press Return to Cydia button.
- Press the Home button to go back to SpringBoard. Then Turn your iPhone OFF by holding down the power button for 3 seconds and then dragging the Power slider that appears to the right. Now Turn the iPhone 3G back ON.
Enjoy the SIM of any carrier on your just Unlocked iPhone 3G on OS 3.0. Don’t forget to leave your feedback under comment section.
Jailbreak iOS 4.0
- How to: Jailbreak iOS 4.0
Unlock iOS 4.0
- How to: Unlock iOS 4.0