Updates in Icy 1.4 includes:
- Improved themeability: now it’s possible to specify font and table colors, backgrounds and category icons for even better theme integration.
- New icon by Max Rudberg.
- Search: package descriptions are now being searched too (thanks to Andrew Tennenbaum!)
- Better parsing of categories (sections) — extra whitespace is now being trimmed off resulting in less duplicate (mistyped) categories.
- Resolved issues with installation of some APT repositories in some circumstances.
- Sources can now be reordered. Put more important sources to the bottom of the list.
- Some additional fixes and tweaks.
We have already posted: