iPhone Dev-Team has released the beta version of its RedSn0w, a jailbreak for iPod Touch 2G. iPhone Dev-Team is hopeful that the release will simplify iPod Touch Jailbreak process.
About RedSn0w release, the iPhone Dev-Team says:
Today at exactly 2 minutes past Beta O’Clock we are releasing a beta version of redsn0w. The release hopes to simplify the jailbreaking of your iPod touch 2G.
redsn0w is currently in beta as it relies on the user running it from the command line, but this new redsn0w functionality is being added into our GUI applications.
If you are not fully confident with using the command line, then hold off for those simpler tools that will be released sometime soon.
You can snatch Jailbreak iPod Touch 2G solution i.e: RedSn0w from here.
via iPhone Dev-Team
Jailbreak iPhone Firmware 3.1.3:
- Jailbreak iPhone 3.1.3 using RedSn0w 0.9.3
- Jailbreak iPod Touch using RedSn0w 0.9.4
- Jailbreak iPhone OS 3.1.3 using PwnageTool
- Jailbreak iPhone OS 3.1.3 using Sn0wbreeze
- Jailbreak iPod Touch 3.1.3 using Sn0wbreeze
- Download iPhone 3.1.3 custom firmware
Jailbreak iPhone Firmware 3.1.2:
- Jailbreak iPhone, iPod Touch 3.1.2 with RedSn0w 0.9
- Jailbreak iPhone 3.1.2 with Sn0wbreeze
- Jailbreak iPhone, iPod Touch 3.1.2 Using BlackRa1n
- Download iPhone 3.1.2 Custom Firmware
Jailbreakme 3.0 iPad 2 jailbreak [Coming Soon]