So iPhone feeling the heat now a days.
As reported in a previous article about iPhone OS 3.0 – New Features List preview at Apple campus in Cupertino, CA. On the same day Apple announced the iPhone OS 3.0 Beta availability to developers only.
Today the hot news is; iPhone Dev Team have already jailbreak iPhone OS 3.0 Beta. As reported on their blog:
It almost goes without saying, but we will say it anyway 🙂
With all of the great stuff lined up for us with the 3.0 OS that Apple described today, many 3G owners may find themselves with itchy update fingers. If you find yourself with access to the 3G IPSW for 3.0 via the iPhone Dev Center program, and you are using yellowsn0w, do not update or restore to that official IPSW. You will lose yellowsn0w and find yourself unable to revert the baseband to get it back.
And for those wondering, yes the 3.0 OS is jailbreakable on all devices. It’s just those using 3G yellowsn0w that have to show some restraint and wait for PwnageTool to create a custom IPSW that avoids the baseband update.
Yes! iPhone Dev Team did it again. But don’t forget, it’s just one day of iPhone OS 3.0 beta release. Till summer, when iPhone OS 3.0 is going to be released, Apple has plenty of time to negate the jailbreak tricks and make changes accordingly to its upcoming iPhone OS 3.0.
Stay tuned at iPhone Heat for future developments.
Jailbreak iPhone Firmware 3.1.3:
- Jailbreak iPhone OS 3.1.3 using RedSn0w
- Jailbreak iPod Touch using RedSn0w 0.9.4
- Jailbreak iPhone OS 3.1.3 using PwnageTool
- Jailbreak iPhone OS 3.1.3 using Sn0wbreeze
- Jailbreak iPod Touch 3.1.3 using Sn0wbreeze
- Download iPhone 3.1.3 custom firmware
Jailbreak iPhone Firmware 3.1.2:
- Jailbreak iPhone, iPod Touch 3.1.2 with RedSn0w 0.9
- Jailbreak iPhone OS 3.1.2 with Sn0wbreeze
- Jailbreak iPhone, iPod Touch 3.1.2 Using BlackRa1n
- Download iPhone 3.1.2 Custom Firmware
Jailbreakme 3.0 iPad 2 jailbreak [Coming Soon]